Thursday, October 27, 2016

Youth summit


Youth summit was on 26 October, 2016. Youth summit is a event where all the leadership classes from the whole district gathers. We went to the Curtis culwell center for youth summit. I was a facilitator at youth summit. I was partnered up with Patricia Diaz, we were given positive values. We had table 14 and we needed to do activities and explain the participants about the positive values. I really enjoyed at youth summit because it was really fun and you get to make new friends, meet old friends and get to know what community services other schools are doing at their schools. the thing that I liked the most was that we got to meet students from Taiwan, who are visiting America, I got to know them and more about their culture and country.



No comments:

Post a Comment